Our products are available for purchase directly from us online or at our permanent stall on Brooke St Pier, Hobart, open 830am to 6pm, 7 days a week, or visit us at our stand within the culture filled streets that make up Salamanca Market every Saturday, 8am – 3pm, (we’re normally located at the Davey Street end).
You can also find our products stocked at a number of local business’s within our beautiful state (and soon interstate), whether it be from the crystal clear, blue waters of our east coast beaches or perhaps deep within the wild rain forests to the west, we do our best to ensure your never too far away to have a wash on the wild side!
To purchase online please visit: www.tasmanianmarket.com.au
The Tasmanian Soap Company exhibit at numerous events around the country. For upcoming events – please check out our Facebook page.
Northern Region South East Region North West Region
- Alps & Amici Foodstore & Kitchen, Launceston Brooke St Pier, Hobart Face Bar, Devonport
- Ye Olde Green Grocer, Launceston Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens, Hobart East Side Fruit Market, Devonport
- Minki, Launceston Live Life, Hobart Burnie Wholefoods
- The Grain Grocer, Launceston Made in Tasmania, Hobart Friends of Beautiful, Burnie
- Honey Tasmania, Launceston Eumarrah, Hobart Wholesome House – Deloraine
- Wholesome House, Launceston The Food Store, Lenah Valley Latrobe IGA
- Inside Home & Gifts, Launceston The Food Store, Sandy Bay The Nut House, Ulverstone
- The Design Center, Launceston The Food Store, Bellerieve Highfield Historic Site, Stanley
- Elphin Road Newsagency, Launceston Providore 24, Stanley
- Launceston Travel & Information Centre Going Nuts, St Helens West Coast Wilderness Railway, Queenstown
- West Tamar Flowers, Launceston Main Street Clothing, St Mary’s Strahan Supermarket & Newsagency
- Basin Cafe, Launceston Log Cabin Store, Bicheno
- Pennyfathing Emporium, Evandale
- Legana Grove Green Grocer
If you have seen our product at other locations, let us know and we will quickly add it to our map!